Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Standhauer Eickhorn model 356 in the 1912 Eickhorn Cataloque

Article about: This is a true timecapsule, its an unmarked hunting dagger, model 356 in the Eickhorn cataloque of 1911-12 The call it a Salon-Hirschfänger which translates as a dress cutlass. This dagger

?

Default Standhauer Eickhorn model 356 in the 1912 Eickhorn Cataloque

This is a true timecapsule, its an unmarked hunting dagger, model 356 in the Eickhorn cataloque of 1911-12
    The call it a Salon-Hirschfänger which translates as a dress cutlass.
    This dagger is in mint condition.
    They could be ordered with or without the skinner.
    Enjoy the pics!

Cheers,
    Ger
    Standhauer Eickhorn model 356 in the 1912 Eickhorn CataloqueStandhauer Eickhorn model 356 in the 1912 Eickhorn CataloqueStandhauer Eickhorn model 356 in the 1912 Eickhorn CataloqueStandhauer Eickhorn model 356 in the 1912 Eickhorn CataloqueStandhauer Eickhorn model 356 in the 1912 Eickhorn CataloqueStandhauer Eickhorn model 356 in the 1912 Eickhorn CataloqueStandhauer Eickhorn model 356 in the 1912 Eickhorn CataloqueStandhauer Eickhorn model 356 in the 1912 Eickhorn CataloqueStandhauer Eickhorn model 356 in the 1912 Eickhorn CataloqueStandhauer Eickhorn model 356 in the 1912 Eickhorn CataloqueStandhauer Eickhorn model 356 in the 1912 Eickhorn Cataloque

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Standhauer Eickhorn model 356 in the 1912 Eickhorn Cataloque
    P
    Many

And Yet another beauty for Gerrits Harem as well as this forum.

Impressive and Intimidating just seeing the sawback on this piece of art.
    This is what you call a time capsule example or others would say tucked away in a sock drawer.
    Again..Thankyou Gerrit for sharing it here ...no other militaria forum has these rare beauties all in one place.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Beautiful condition, especially for something over 100 years old. I’m always a sucker for a sawback blade too, nice!

Incredible piece Ger, where do you find these beauties? This model is illustrated in my 1908 catalogue.

?

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Incredible piece Ger, where do you find these beauties? This model is illustrated in my 1908 catalogue.
    Numerous hours searching on the internet sure does the trick
    Rest is knowledge that pays off

Ger

?

OMG! The drool is running down my face
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com