Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Subordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKC

Article about: This short Forestry cutlass is the most exclusive model WKC offered. On special order this special hand enhanced clamshell was choosen, and it has the same etch on both sides of the blade, r

?

Default Subordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKC

This short Forestry cutlass is the most exclusive model WKC offered.
    On special order this special hand enhanced clamshell was choosen, and it has the same etch on both sides of the blade, remarkable, but when paid all was possible..
    This heavy short cutlass is not only very hard to find but also in great condition, the fire gilded clamshell has a lot of handwork done to it.
    It looks like it has a few black spots, they are not, for some reason there is a bit of shadow that realy darkens up.

The fittings are numbered with nr. 18, but I will let the pics do the talking....
    Regards
    Ger
    Subordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKCSubordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKC

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Subordinate Forestry cutlass WKC Deluxe- Forstdienst Hirschfänger WKC
    P
    Many

Hi Ger, what are your thoughts about the stag grip cutlesses being for senior and the ivory or white grips being for subordinates? I heard this rumor kicked around because there are so few of the stag versions and so many of the ivory, or is there photo proof to shoot down that theory? Just wondering.
    Max

?

Max the Original regulations leave no room for speculations.
    White grips are for Förster and upwarts.
    Lower grades have stag

there might be a reason for the fact that are so much more Ivory ones, most likely they got their ones when they graduated to being a "Förster"
    If your in the learning procession you might not want to spend money on an expensive cutlass, not knowing if you would succeed in passing the exams.
    Just a thought

Ger

Here some descriptions from the official regulations for those interested.
    Maybe it helps:
    first: 1933 about Prussian private-forestry (Privatforst);
    second: 30 January 30, 1934 Prussian state-forestry (Staatsforst);
    third: April 22, 1938 state-forestry;
    fourth: revised 1942, published in 1943 state-forestry.

One of the best I examples I have seen ..being almost perfect and full mint.
    The logo appears to been hit mainly on the left side not leaving a full impression. Other than that a very fine Cutlass.

This one must of been in hiding and well preserved for the last 80 yrs.
    Very Nice

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Ger,

Beautiful quality made piece , the condition top notch

Congrats on another terrific find

Best Mac 66

?

Scott i had 2 German auctions following each other within a week.
    That was a bit of a nervous week, i wanted to win them both so i raised my max. bid on the both to what i considered a safe touchdown.
    Luckily i had not that many bidders that were willing to go all the way, thats why i got them and they dont LOL

This WKC is a very heavy piece, although its a short one i do have larger ones that weight less, i thing brass based hilt and clamshell.

The firegilded parts are in remarkable condition, as is the blade and scabbard, just as mint as my Alcoso senior Forestry daggers.
    You need luck and sometimes deep pockets

Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 03-19-2018 at 08:53 PM.

Beautiful piece it is !!