Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts on German Hunting Assoc. Dagger Please

Article about: This item is coming up at a local auction. This is being advertised as a German Nazi Salesman sample Hunting Assoc. Dagger. I have not seen these before and do not know if the salesman sampl

Default Thoughts on German Hunting Assoc. Dagger Please

This item is coming up at a local auction. This is being advertised as a German Nazi Salesman sample Hunting Assoc. Dagger. I have not seen these before and do not know if the salesman sample is the same as the final or if a bit smaller. Interesting item. I am considering trying to buy so I would appreciate your thoughts and opinions. It is at $150 US now plus 15%. Thank you for looking. I am not responsible for the picture quality but should be adequate.
    John

Thoughts on German Hunting Assoc. Dagger PleaseThoughts on German Hunting Assoc. Dagger PleaseThoughts on German Hunting Assoc. Dagger PleaseThoughts on German Hunting Assoc. Dagger PleaseThoughts on German Hunting Assoc. Dagger PleaseThoughts on German Hunting Assoc. Dagger PleaseThoughts on German Hunting Assoc. Dagger PleaseThoughts on German Hunting Assoc. Dagger PleaseThoughts on German Hunting Assoc. Dagger PleaseThoughts on German Hunting Assoc. Dagger PleaseThoughts on German Hunting Assoc. Dagger Please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on German Hunting Assoc. Dagger Please
    P
    Many

I like it John..but see what Gerrit or the other Gents have to say.
    The detail is there for sure

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Post war creation for sure, fake badge on a modern knife.

Gary

Good morning folks. Any additional opinions are appreciated. Auction is coming up quick.
    John

I agree John ...nothing wrong with 2nd and 3rd opinions.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

It's sure look nice, but I am sceptic about it is real.
    I do not like that insignia and acorn, it's look too big, if compare it how it looks on miniatures.

I actually find same kind example what sold at some auction in 2013 for 130$

Thoughts on German Hunting Assoc. Dagger Please Thoughts on German Hunting Assoc. Dagger Please

Thoughts on German Hunting Assoc. Dagger Please

Thank you for the replies and information. I will not be bidding on it. Much appreciated.
    John

In the 'for what ts is worth' category this sold for $325 + 15%. Thank you again for the advice to stay away.
    John

I'm glad you stayed away from this thing. Whatever it is, it was made post-1945.

?

Quote by saufaengerkid View Post
    Post war creation for sure, fake badge on a modern knife.

Gary
    Totally agreed!
    modern altered knife.
    The gripbadge tells it all

Ger