Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

For the beginners

Article about: Gents Just a quickie, I receive numerous emails from guys asking if buckles are genuine. Most of the requests that I get are for these buckles shown below, these are the easiest and basic fa

Default For the beginners

Gents

Just a quickie, I receive numerous emails from guys asking if buckles are genuine. Most of the requests that I get are for these buckles shown below, these are the easiest and basic fake buckles around from Eastern Europe normally advertised on our most favourite auction site! What is on the front does not matter, have a look at the rear, if the rear looks like this then the buckle is fake. I will stick this thread for a while
    Attached Images Attached Images For the beginners  For the beginners  For the beginners  For the beginners 
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement For the beginners
    P
    Many

Default Re: For the beginners

For the second buckle (the "Got mit Uns") how can you tell if the numbering is fake? Is the font style thicker on the fakes?

Quote by Julekpl View Post
    For the second buckle (the "Got mit Uns") how can you tell if the numbering is fake? Is the font style thicker on the fakes?
    Hmmmmph

The whole frontal design is fake I believe there was never a skull buckle like the one posted, the SS used an eagle for their buckle and the moto on it is "Meine Ehre heißt Treue"

If I had a nickel for every time ive seen one of these skull buckles on eBay I could buy a panzer tank

Quote by Sir Payne View Post
    If I had a nickel for every time ive seen one of these skull buckles on eBay I could buy a panzer tank
    It amazes me to watch people bid those up so high on ebay, especially since they could notice that the same seller re-lists one every few days... Just the other day one sold for over 50$...

The numbering and lettering or marks do not matter learn to recognise the buckle for what it is. There is only one buckle that comes near it which is this very rare (hens teeth) HJ
    Attached Images Attached Images For the beginners  For the beginners 
    Ben

The Gott mit uns skull buckle never existed, it's a complete fantasy item that fools many people!..

A basic knowledge of german buckles is all it takes to recognize these as fakes...It's hard to muster sympathy for folks who don't bother to do a basic study of the material they intend to collect...
    cheers, Glenn

Well there was another buckle topic in which you showed real compared to fake numbering on a buckle.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast