Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Belt identification please?

Article about: I have this belt that I was told was a parade belt - I know because of the hook construction it is NOT a combat belt but still I am unsure. There are NO size stamps and the only mark is a wr

Default Belt identification please?

I have this belt that I was told was a parade belt - I know because of the hook construction it is NOT a combat belt but still I am unsure.

There are NO size stamps and the only mark is a written name - Sold Kuntzel - ( shortened for Soldat I assume? ) and it is 110cm overall length.

Someone also said HJ or DJ or even pre-war so I am all the more confused. I don't think its post war as the BW belts used a different hook and the DDR / NVA used webbing .....

Thanks guys....Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Belt identification please?   Belt identification please?  

Belt identification please?   Belt identification please?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Belt identification please?
    P
    Many

?

I have gotten these private purchase belts with lots of different buckles SS, SA, DJ, Police, Heer, RAD to name a few. Up grades were cloth backing and Patent leather.

Quote by kirby View Post
    I have gotten these private purchase belts with lots of different buckles SS, SA, DJ, Police, Heer, RAD to name a few. Up grades were cloth backing and Patent leather.
    Thanks Kirby, I will move this on to a new caretaker in due time but wanted to be able to describe it honestly ....so it's TR period but would "private purchase for parade use" be accurate enough?

Cheers, Dan

?

Seas,
    private purchase for the parade and exit uniforms, called "unit belts" in Germany...... correctly