Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buckle buyers beware

Article about: Gents Be aware of this guy his email is godfatherkay2@hotmail.com which leads to a name of Kevin Smythe. He poses on FB with false profiles and offers buckles for sale. When paid they never

Default Buckle buyers beware

Gents

Be aware of this guy his email is godfatherkay2@hotmail.com which leads to a name of Kevin Smythe. He poses on FB with false profiles and offers buckles for sale. When paid they never get posted and he disappears. One of his FB profiles is Rick Fury. Be careful gents!
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buckle buyers beware
    P
    Many

?

Thanks for the info Ben. Sounds like another Pawel type ripoff. What type of buckles is he posting - high dollar stuff?
    Last edited by weller; 01-03-2018 at 07:32 PM.

Cheap SS, but I believe he takes pics from Germnwarbooty and was offering SS Officer buckles and brocades
    Ben

?

Sorry to hear such disturbing news. Hope they catch him and string em' up by his "Buster Browns".. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

May well be also AndreaSS
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Larry, is that another "Con Artist " ? I've heard of PAVEL..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Yes I would believe so ..I will send you a link to that thread and not disrupt this one
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Wow what a guy and his ghostly markings!!!!
    Ben

Well he has deleted his two bogus FB profiles, dont know about the email address, feel free to email him!
    Ben

?

I found and read the AndreaSS buckle thread earlier...what a bizarre read/thread that was

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast