Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Cheap/Rare/Desirable Buckles currently for sale on sites

Article about: Chaps As agreed if I see any bargain buckles, rare buckles, hard to come by makers for sale I will post them here to give the forum opportunities to pick up these kind of buckles, any reques

?

Maker marked NSKK buckle is nice condition

Koppelschloss NSKK RZM KH M4/49 - Schlender Antik

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cheap/Rare/Desirable Buckles currently for sale on sites
    P
    Many

?

Saw that one too Jeff. A beauty! If it would’ve been a nickel or brass one instead of steel it was probably already on its way

?

Great buckle love the markings. I have a HJ with the same markings. It seems dealers have started to push up the price of these SA/NSKK buckles. Ruptured Duck list a unmarked one with the large eagle for $400. I thought it was worth around $150.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    Great buckle love the markings. I have a HJ with the same markings. It seems dealers have started to push up the price of these SA/NSKK buckles. Ruptured Duck list a unmarked one with the large eagle for $400. I thought it was worth around $150.
    Most all buckle prices seem to be quite high these days. Perhaps other items too that we may not follow as closely. Have you seen the prices of HJ buckles on R. Duck and a few other sites? I wonder what this nickel UE82 Steinhauer & Luck - SA/NSKK would price at these days?

Rzm ue82 - s&l

?

Two nice buckles. Collectors Guild has one of the Big Cross variants priced at $1500. I would value it in the $1000-$1200 max. It has been listed for 3-4 months. Interested to see if the zinc flat back sells for 650 euros. That is about double what I was thinking.

?

Aluminum 1937 Adolf Baumeister, Lüdenscheid with a lot of paint remaining. Prices sure are going up

Koppelschloss Wehrmacht Heer AdB L 1937 - Schlender Antik

thank you for this thread it is very useful

?

Interesting buckle, and certainly not cheap. What do you guys think of this one, especially the DAK/Luft collectors? Cheers. Jeff

Antiques Arms and Armor

?

Nice buckle, price is out of line with the present state / condition, in my opinion, a buckle is only tropical if it has a web tab.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cheap/Rare/Desirable Buckles currently for sale on sites  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast