Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30

Cheap/Rare/Desirable Buckles currently for sale on sites

Article about: Chaps As agreed if I see any bargain buckles, rare buckles, hard to come by makers for sale I will post them here to give the forum opportunities to pick up these kind of buckles, any reques

?

It’s hard to tell what a dealer really gets for a buckle. I have bought from dealers at the SOS and the Max for a lot less than what they have it list for on their website. They all negotiate or give you a volume discount.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cheap/Rare/Desirable Buckles currently for sale on sites
    P
    Many

?

Not cheap, but a rare Heer maker. 1937 aluminum with a lot of paint. Maker Kürbi & Niggeloh.

Koppelschloss Wehrmacht Alu Kurbi & Niggeloh - Schlender Antik

Quote by weller View Post
    Not cheap, but a rare Heer maker. 1937 aluminum with a lot of paint. Maker Kürbi & Niggeloh.

Koppelschloss Wehrmacht Alu Kurbi & Niggeloh - Schlender Antik
    Wow Jeff, aluminium buckle with that amount of paint on, top condition and rare maker I am shocked its not for sale over 1K very cheap IMO
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Wow Jeff, aluminium buckle with that amount of paint on, top condition and rare maker I am shocked its not for sale over 1K very cheap IMO
    For sure Ben. Top shelf buckle all the way. That dealer has some really nice buckles rather often.

?

Aluninum Heer buckle 1938. Maker = Schauerte & Höhfeld 1938. Not a maker I recall, but there is an example on the Heer makers thread. Rather rare one.

Rare Aluminum Heer (Army) Belt Buckle – (Schauerte & Hohfeld 1938)

Indeed a rare maker to come by, a great addition to any collection
    Ben

?

Not cheap but sure is nice. DJ buckle in near mint condition with RZM tag. Maker not often seen as well. M4/34 Nordwall & Welschehold, Dransfeld & Co, Menden

Koppelschloss DJ MINT mit Verkaufsetikett - Schlender Antik

?

Nice early Luftwaffe variant buckle. Not and easy buckle to find. Buckle prices sure have increased. I bought a number of buckles from this dealer in the past and prices were always really good.

Luftwaffe, Koppelschloss fur Mannschaften aus Aluminium. Adler alter

?

My buddy Garry picked up one of these at the SOS for $200. He said lots of common buckles that were $100-125 four or five years ago the dealer are pricing them at $200. He said good quality buckles were priced very high.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30