Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Collection Question

Article about: Hello everyone! I used to be pretty active in the buckle collecting community around ten years ago, but then other things came up and I gradually moved away from the hobby and sold off a goo

?

Default Collection Question

Hello everyone! I used to be pretty active in the buckle collecting community around ten years ago, but then other things came up and I gradually moved away from the hobby and sold off a good portion of my collection. I kept some of my favorites, mostly rare and unissued condition buckles. Now even more things are coming up in life, and I'm considering selling what is left of my collection. The only problem is that I've been out of the game for so long that I have no idea what any of this is going for now. I know it's a lot, but if any of you would be so kind, could you please help me with valuation on some of these?

I have:

An unissued M4/110 HJ steel buckle with paper
    An unissued M4/55 HJ aluminum buckle with tag (this is one of those that was discovered in a schoolhouse many years ago by a member here, if I remember correctly)
    An unissued M4/39 Assmann "transitional" steel buckle with logo and paper tag
    A probable Belgian-made HJ buckle with the oddly welded feet
    An HJ/DJ conversion buckle
    A near-mint small-size DJ buckle
    2 SA "dog-head" buckles (one with "ugly" cast claws)
    An SA "static" swastika style buckle
    Nice blue Luftwaffe buckle
    An unissued mint steel G.H. Osang Heer buckle with leather tab
    A Kriegsmarine "crank catch" steel buckle (I also have a damaged KM-marked belt with this one)

I'll attach some images for reference as well. I know it can be difficult to provide values. Any help, or even ball-park guesses, would be very much appreciated. I never planned to sell any of these to be honest, but life forces your hand sometimes.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collection Question
    P
    Many

?

?

?

?

?

I believe these are all the photos I have of them. The unissued aluminum HJ and Belgian-made HJ aren't pictured.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me! I've tried researching them, but it seems almost impossible to find similar examples of most of them, so I'm very uncertain about where to begin.

Sorry, but you should already know, we don't usually do monetary evaluations here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

The MAX show was a week or so ago in PA, you missed a good chance to sell and see prices, hope all has been well, G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Sorry, but you should already know, we don't usually do monetary evaluations here.
    Ralph.
    Apologies; it's been quite some time, and I had forgotten that. I will delete if not allowed.

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    The MAX show was a week or so ago in PA, you missed a good chance to sell and see prices, hope all has been well, G
    Many changes but all is well!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast