Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Dealer selling fakes

Article about: Hello, Do members care when a dealer sells fakes even after being told repeatedly it was a fake with proof and he sold it anyway ? Especially if they are a co sponsor of this Forum ? Thought

?

Default Dealer selling fakes

Hello, Do members care when a dealer sells fakes even after being told repeatedly it was a fake with proof and he sold it anyway ? Especially if they are a co sponsor of this Forum ? Thoughts please.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dealer selling fakes
    P
    Many

That's crap, I care!

I believe in transparency. If it’s reproduction and the dealer knows it, he should be honest with its sale.

Yes we do!
    If you would like, send me the info.
    I'll talk to Ade.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ralph, PM sent.. G

I care and have been burned like many others. No pity party but they need to be called out every time this happens. eBay, forums or other; I think they should be called out so others that see it do not buy. The issue may fix itself but there are many more suckers in line, unfortunately.
    John

?

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    I care and have been burned like many others. No pity party but they need to be called out every time this happens. eBay, forums or other; I think they should be called out so others that see it do not buy. The issue may fix itself but there are many more suckers in line, unfortunately.
    John
    He sold a fake buckle for $425.00.. after I explained my take on the buckle and showed him why it was bogus and Ben Evans and David North both said it was bad.. For review Wehrmannschaft

Was going to ask but I've done enough boat rocking for now!

?

I Care!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Was going to ask but I've done enough boat rocking for now!
    There is never enough boat rocking Rene'. I hope i would get called out if I ever sold something that was not right. I should be tarred and feather if I sold something questionable after be called out by more knowledgeable people than I sent me a message informing me so. We all need to try to keep the collectable clean. That is just my opinion.
    John
    Last edited by Rescue190; 11-03-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast