Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dealer selling fakes (revisited)

Article about: I wonder, why has the original thread of “dealer selling fakes” been closed down and locked out from further comment ? Regards and best wishes, David

Default Dealer selling fakes (revisited)

I wonder, why has the original thread of “dealer selling fakes” been closed down and locked out from further comment ?

Regards and best wishes,

David

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dealer selling fakes (revisited)
    P
    Many

?

Since the original poster has that option to do.

"I would ask Ben to close this thread as it has done what it was set out to do. G"

Semper Fi
    Phil

Dear Phil,

“...close this thread as it has done what it was set out to do...”.

Indeed and thankyou.

Regards and best wishes,

David

?

David, the thread I posted achieved what I would have liked in the first place, an answer and some action. In reading your post I did too feel that it would be best to let it lay rather than to drag the "Witch Hunt" on and on grossly and unnecessarily. I hope that he has had a discussion with his partners /staff and hopefully they are aware and conscious that people are paying notice to his site. I take a lot away from your post's and have the utmost respect for you, I have consulted you in the past for advice and information and trust your sound judgement. The continuation in my opinion would serve no purpose and that was partly based on your addition to the thread. Take care David, G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dealer selling fakes (revisited)  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Dear Gwar,

Thankyou for your kind response and which is greatly appreciated. With regards to the subject matter, this was simply “a mere pulled thread on the rich tapestry of WRF buckle collecting”, as no more and no less.

Regards and best wishes,

David