Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

double claw belt

Article about: hello friend a few days ago I was demolishing a house which had been abandoned for a long time and due to the fallen roof also dangerous for the surroundings. according to my information, th

?

Default double claw belt

hello friend a few days ago I was demolishing a house which had been abandoned for a long time and due to the fallen roof also dangerous for the surroundings. according to my information, the house was uninhabited for at least 10 years and fell into disrepair. during those few years it was looted and devastated. pity who knows what I would find there. but even so, the day before my birthday, the house gave me a present. while demolishing the rest of the roof, I had to visit the crumbling attic. there was an awful lot of clutter ..... very much. I didn't want to rummage in the mess, but I saw a hand saw hanging on the beams. I took it off and it wasn't enough to wonder what it was hanging on. as soon as I saw the buckle, I knew it wouldn't be an ordinary belt, a very pleasant coincidence. I treated the skin at home and preserved the buckle, it was probably nickel-plated. please advise me which manufacturer is hiding behind the code rmz L4 / 1061, thank you in advance for the comments

double claw beltdouble claw beltdouble claw beltdouble claw beltdouble claw belt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement double claw belt
    P
    Many

?

Have a read here, Nice find !

RZM Leather Belt Markings
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Nice find, need a bit of TLC now
    Ben