Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Fake or not

Article about: I recently got those 3 German buckle And I do think they are good but need Professional advice. Thanks

?

Default Fake or not

I recently got those 3 German buckle
    And I do think they are good but need
    Professional advice.
    ThanksFake or notFake or notFake or notFake or notFake or notFake or notFake or notFake or notFake or notFake or notFake or notFake or notFake or notFake or not

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake or not
    P
    Many

If you post the the individual buckles to the appropriate forums you may get more responses.

John
    Last edited by Rescue190; 01-27-2019 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Incorrect Info given

Dear Yves,

Welcome to the Forum.

I assume that you know what you have posted as namely, (1) Wehrmacht-Heer, (2) SS and (3), Wehrmacht-Luftwaffe.

As far as the de nazified Wehrmacht-Heer buckle is concerned, unfortunately I am unable to comment. Having said that, there are many Forum members with an in depth knowledge of this genre.

For the SS buckle and the Wehrmacht-Luftwaffe buckle, in my opinion they are both original and I should add, appearing to be in superb condition.

The nickle silver SS is of course one manufactured by Overhoff & Cie. The Wehrmacht-Luftwaffe buckle in aluminium is a private purchase/walking out example and which displays the early drop tail eagle.

The SS buckle and the Wehrmacht-Luftwaffe buckle are in my opinion highly collectible, not because of the rarity factor and instead, due to the splendid condition of both.

Hope that these comments may be of help and as a side note, I for one would like to see some images towards the obverse of the SS buckle, in natural light.

Regards and best wishes,

David

I would add them all to my collection.

I have a SS like that but yours are in much better condition.