Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

a few buckles

Article about: this is what's left. i sold off some real beauties a cpl years ago. i was never big on buckles, so the cash was welcome.

?

Default a few buckles

this is what's left. i sold off some real beauties a cpl years ago. i was never big on buckles, so the cash was welcome.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture a few buckles   a few buckles  

a few buckles   a few buckles  

a few buckles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement a few buckles
    P
    Many

Default Re: a few buckles

Hi Andrew many thanks for showing them, any chance of individual pics?
    Ben

?

sure Ben,
    here is a pic of what it use to be about 2 years ago. you can pick out what is missing.
    also some of the Overhoff SS buckle, that i had already taken. anything special on the other buckles you would like to see ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture a few buckles   a few buckles  

a few buckles  

Great stuff....I am the type of collector who likes the look of verdigris!! (that green stuff). I know some collectors don't - to each his own....but that said: I don't like that "stuff" on the front of the buckles!
    Nice buckles for sure - and a cool way of displaying them in that cabinet!

Rob

Quote by Andrew View Post
    sure Ben,
    here is a pic of what it use to be about 2 years ago. you can pick out what is missing.
    also some of the Overhoff SS buckle, that i had already taken. anything special on the other buckles you would like to see ?
    Andrew, shots of the others like the SS buckle you have shown, especially the makers marks

Ben
    Ben

Nice buckles Thanks for showing, Cheers, Richard.

?

ok a few more pics, but please re read the first post. all i have left are the first buckles on belts. the picture of the buckles on the glass shelf, are what i had two years ago, before selling off most of the best ones to a collector on another forum, he was very happy with them. he got the aluminum overhoff SS the SA, RAD, mint army with tropical tab, the army (coastal artillery ) according to its color. and the ww1 buckle. the cash was needed more than the buckles.
    so all i have left is in the first pic. some are unmarked, the leather tab on one was re sewn on like it shows when i got it.

Thanks Andrew a couple of interesting buckles, a nice Alu buckle by Adolf Baumeister, quite hard to get hold of and a steel buckle by Schmole & Comp
    Ben

?

thanks Ben. a guy should have a couple of buckles, even if its nothing fancy.

Quote by Andrew View Post
    thanks Ben. a guy should have a couple of buckles, even if its nothing fancy.

But of course
    Ben