Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

New Buckle Book

Article about: Guys, anyone seen this book? Coming out soon, I believe written by a Russian gent named Stanislav Bahotski. If he is a member here I hope he does not mind me showing this picture

?

Hello. I got book maybe after 3 weeks and this book is really awesome. Good details and color pictures. Really good reference book. Nice work Stan.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Buckle Book
    P
    Many

?

Got my copy this morning, just 12 days from the Russian Federation to the UK.

This year I'll hit 70, and have been collecting since my late teens. I must have bought hundreds of militaria books over these long years and I have to say this is one of the most, if not THE most, impressive works I have ever seen. Not just the content but the sheer physical quality of the product. Super quality binding, excellent quality paper, crystal clear images, even the design of the inside cover is stunning. The use of a Wehrmacht belt as a slip wrap is pure genius. I'm not even a buckle collector but this book is simply fabulous.

Stanislav, you have set new standards with this book. I hope you will produce futher volumes for the Luftwaffe, SS, Polizei etc.

While I am not a buckle collector, the comments of those who are seem to infer you are the 'Ludwig Baer' of the 21st century, producing a bible such as this !!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Redcap,
    Thank you for your really kind words! I may soon be ready to create a catalog of SS buckles. But this time is simply not there yet... ****ing work)))
    Stas.

I hope that very soon my colleagues from other continents, America and Australia, will receive their books and also write about their impressions here. And now I would like to tell you about the main countries that have purchased this book in English. So, of the 64 books ordered: USA-20 pieces, Latvia-17 pieces, Japan-5 pieces, Germany-5 pieces, France-4 pieces, Italy-4 pieces, Great Britain-3 pieces, Slovakia-2 pieces, Austria-1 piece, Australia-1 piece, Sweden-1 piece and Finland-1 piece.

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Seems EVERYTHING at the moment is taking 90-120 days to get around the globe.

"Covid, Covid, Covid "..........
    Got a book in from France today within thirteen days!

Brilliant Stas shame it took 51 days to get here but that happens. Arrived in perfect order Thank You , it had a nice tour whilst in The Emirates
    Still need to read through it yet! Now to find a spot on my main book shelves
    Perfectly & professionally packed as you can see in pics
    Posty got a Coke for working over time!

Found a space for it after a little bit of book shuffling

?

My books arrived today. The box was beat to hell but the books were well wrapped and in perfect condition. The book could be titled Everything you ever wanted to know about Heer buckles. It also has a less extensive section on Kriegsmarine buckles. Looking forward to getting into the book tomorrow.

Taken a quick read and yep it's outstanding and from what I've seen and read (only quickly got up to the end of the aluminium section) has top class content.
    Font size is small so I need the reading glasses! but due to the vast amount of content this is understandable.
    This book will be a asset & collectable in it's own right!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast