Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

New Buckle Book

Article about: Guys, anyone seen this book? Coming out soon, I believe written by a Russian gent named Stanislav Bahotski. If he is a member here I hope he does not mind me showing this picture

Default New Buckle Book

Guys, anyone seen this book? Coming out soon, I believe written by a Russian gent named Stanislav Bakhotsky. If he is a member here I hope he does not mind me showing this picture
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Buckle Book  
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Buckle Book
    P
    Many

?

Another Russian came out with a buckle book a couple of years ago. I saw a copy on eBay and it had excellent photos but looked like it was only in Russian. Hopefully I can check out both books at the next SOS.

Hello, gentlemen! Of course, as an author, I don't mind. The book has already been released in Russian. In English, 150 copies will be released in early March. This is what the Russian version looks like.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Buckle Book  

More than 500 pages, more than 1000 photos of buckles from world collections and the highest quality of printing. The publication is made on paper of the German company Feldmuhle, which produced toilet and tissue paper, as well as paper for newspapers and magazines before and during the war. The catalog covers almost all known types and varieties from the early buckles of the mid-thirties of the last century to the late buckles of the first half of the forties. All of them are grouped into chapters (10 in total), by manufacturer and type. Both front-line and front-line variants, including officers ' ones, are considered. The evolution of belts from the earliest in the Reich to the latest is described. The topic of archeology is also touched upon. In the additional appendix, the buckles of the Kriegsmarine sailors, including officers ' buckles, are considered. For each buckle, the degree of rarity is determined in the form of a bar with iron crosses, from one (rarity) to four (mass) One-third of the circulation is already in reserve, most of it is paid for. There are no analogues in Wehrmacht buckles book.

Quote by russtyle View Post
    Hello, gentlemen! Of course, as an author, I don't mind. The book has already been released in Russian. In English, 150 copies will be released in early March. This is what the Russian version looks like.
    I presume it was you that wrote the book? If thats the case can you put me down for a English copy please?
    Ben

I'm the author, yes. If someone has a desire and the conditions of the forum allow you to do this, then write in the topic numbers from 1 to 150, I will reserve for you and make a list of customers. Or write in a personal message. In this topic, I will periodically update the list of customers. Let me remind you once again that the print run is scheduled to be released in early March this year. The cost of one book will be $ 85, excluding delivery.
    Stas, Moscow.

Quote by russtyle View Post
    I'm the author, yes. If someone has a desire and the conditions of the forum allow you to do this, then write in the topic numbers from 1 to 150, I will reserve for you and make a list of customers. Or write in a personal message. In this topic, I will periodically update the list of customers. Let me remind you once again that the print run is scheduled to be released in early March this year. The cost of one book will be $ 85, excluding delivery.
    Stas, Moscow.
    No probs, when they are ready let me know
    Ben

?

Put me down for a English copy.

Kirby

As soon as I get a copy of the book, I will write about it in this topic on the forum. Then I'll sign everyone up. We'll have to wait about a month.

Kirby, there are several of your buckles in this catalog

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast