Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions and Information please

Article about: Hi guys, I need your opinions on this buckle, what can you tell me about it? This guy is proposing trading this buckle, a helmet, (will make different thread for it) and a bayonet (no picutr

Default Opinions and Information please

Hi guys, I need your opinions on this buckle, what can you tell me about it? This guy is proposing trading this buckle, a helmet, (will make different thread for it) and a bayonet (no picutres yet) for an artifact of mine that I paid 225$ for. How do you think I would be coming out on that deal? i.e. what's this worth in your opinon? What kind is it? Thank you in advance! Is this WW1 or 2? Legit piece? These are the only pics I have that he sent me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions and Information please   Opinions and Information please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions and Information please
    P
    Many

Default re: Opinions and Information please

WW2 original buckle, de-nazified, approx £30 in value in that condition

Default Re: Opinions and Information please

I agree with John, original and denazified
    Ben

Thank you much guys, I appreciate it!

I too agree with what has been said - one more thing to consider though is that these buckles are generally not that highly sought after - if you have the chance to sell it - I say go for it....

Rob

If you are loking for thise I have got lots of them!! I tought you wher only after helmets. BTW love your Portugese helmet , very nice trade that was!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

My collection is so new that I have almost nothing... somebody told me they sell the more common stuff and keep the rare things like my portuguese helmet but when you're just starting out what would you rather have, one very rare helmet or a whole bunch of things like this common buckle? Do you know what I mean? My whole collection is one big void so I do not mind common items. Like wound badges... I hear they made many of them but I have none in my small collection. I have LOTS of Native American artifacts though if anybody wants to trade!! LOL