Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

repost of one and another buckle: Heer and SA

Article about: Here are some more and better pictures of a prior posted buckle and another buckle, unk (to me) makers. what should I offer for these buckles?

Default repost of one and another buckle: Heer and SA

Here are some more and better pictures of a prior posted buckle and another buckle, unk (to me) makers. what should I offer for these buckles?
    repost of one and another buckle: Heer and SArepost of one and another buckle: Heer and SArepost of one and another buckle: Heer and SArepost of one and another buckle: Heer and SArepost of one and another buckle: Heer and SA

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement repost of one and another buckle: Heer and SA
    P
    Many

Default re: repost of one and another buckle: Heer and SA

The aluminium Aurich is quite hard to get hold of, you do not see many of these knocking around, but condition is not great, I would not pay more than $60-$70, but that is me.
    Ben

Default re: repost of one and another buckle: Heer and SA

As was thought in the previous thread (and if I may say as a beginning SA collector...) the SA is also quite original. As Ben demonstrated, it's really about what it's worth to the individual. For me, I probably wouldn't pay more than $75-$85 for the SA buckle by itself without a belt. It would take a more experienced SA collector to tell you if this is a more special/scarce design. That being said, I've seen it around a few times before and in my opinion it's a nice design. Hope that helps

Best,
    Adam