Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SS? German studded combat belt

Article about: Hi there, I would like to know if this belt is original or reproduction. These are the pics from the seller, there are studs that wrap around the black leather belt itself, kind of unusual b

Default SS? German studded combat belt

Hi there,

I would like to know if this belt is original or reproduction.

These are the pics from the seller, there are studs that wrap around the black leather belt itself, kind of unusual but its interesting. I can't tell if the studs are in fact period or not.

Any info you have is appreciated.

Thank you!

Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS? German studded combat belt   SS? German studded combat belt  

SS? German studded combat belt   SS? German studded combat belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS? German studded combat belt
    P
    Many

?

The hook would indicate a light use belt, why on earth would this be considered S.S. ??
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

That is what am inquiring about Gwar. Please don't be smart with me. I am wondering if the studs are original. Thanks

The reason I mentioned ss was because the seller said it was possibly a ceremonial belt, but you pointed out the hook so now I know

MAP
    ?

Quote by Cclark126 View Post
    That is what am inquiring about Gwar. Please don't be smart with me. I am wondering if the studs are original. Thanks
    G was just phrasing it as a question as it makes little sense as to why this would be considered SS. No one is trying to be "smart" or condescending

Let's focus on the item.

Thanks!
    Last edited by MAP; 09-23-2022 at 03:51 PM. Reason: typo Phrasing, Not Phasing
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Political belt that was probably humped up post war. Some of these belts have a black wool backing and those are only ones that have a good shot of being SS.
    Last edited by kirby; 09-23-2022 at 05:21 PM.

Quote by kirby View Post
    Political belt that was probably humped up post war. Some of this belts have a black wool backing and those are only ones that have a good shot of being SS.
    x 2 IMO
    Ben

Thank you all