Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

TENO belt buckle

Article about: Good afternoon everybody. My friend purchaesd this TENO belt buckle and was looking for opinions regarding authenticity and if anybody could identify the manufacturer if it is genuine. Many

Default TENO belt buckle

Good afternoon everybody. My friend purchaesd this TENO belt buckle and was looking for opinions regarding authenticity and if anybody could identify the manufacturer if it is genuine. Many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture TENO belt buckle   TENO belt buckle  

TENO belt buckle   TENO belt buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TENO belt buckle
    P
    Many

?

From what I've seen these are fantasy pieces.

Tobias

Are you sure it is fantasy and not simply fake, as the TENO must have had some sort of belt buckle

Very bad Fake.

Prob not a fantasy but produced as a TeNo buckle but nothing like one at all, please see post 52#

TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al

Also listed in the Assmann Catalogue item 20836 and 23463, also in the ST&L catalogue item number9457
    Ben

Just seen one of these fakes sold for $400 by a reputable dealer. Another obvious thing is the head of the supposed eagle head. Looks more like a chicken.

Quote by kegan32 View Post
    Just seen one of these fakes sold for $400 by a reputable dealer. Another obvious thing is the head of the supposed eagle head. Looks more like a chicken.

Not that reputable then!
    Ben