Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Three Gurtelschnalles/koppelschloss for review: can someone please identify these buckle styles?

Article about: Hi I have three different styles of belt buckle here, and I believe one is possibly First World War, one is interwar Reichwehr and the last is Second World War. Can anyone confirm this, or c

?

Default Three Gurtelschnalles/koppelschloss for review: can someone please identify these buckle styles?

Hi

I have three different styles of belt buckle here, and I believe one is possibly First World War, one is interwar Reichwehr and the last is Second World War.

Can anyone confirm this, or correct me?

Three Gurtelschnalles/koppelschloss for review: can someone please identify these buckle styles?

Thanks

Adrian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Three Gurtelschnalles/koppelschloss for review: can someone please identify these buckle styles?
    P
    Many

Hi Adrian from the left the hook is one found on a WW2 belt but how its attached with the stitching and overlap does not look factory done, could have been shortened but more pics the entire belt would be helpful including any markings, the middle belt I dont like at at all as a TR era made belt but again pics of the whole belt would be good and the far right one looks like a political belt or private purchase, again better pics so we could see all the right colours/markings would be good. Hope this helps
    Ben

?

Hi Ben

you say "the far right one looks like a political belt or private purchase": I've seen tis model of belt clip frequently and described as "first war" or "late world war 2" or "interwar".

Anyway here are some more pictures:

Thank you

Adrian

?

Hello,
    You will hate what I write to you..
    The Belt 1st post, 1st picture on the left is the decorative seam on the belt (top/bottom) and the seams for me, a copy. manufacturer and the size marks not to seeing .

Belt in the middle is a handicraft work. The hook is not a known/official version either before 1918 or until 1945 in Germany. When/who/why it was installed in such an amateur way can no longer be determined, certainly not in the wearing period
    The belt on the right could be a private purchase belt. The brass hook can be used from before 1918 but also up to the 1930s.
    I said yes, you won't like it..
    sry,
    The kabl