Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ustasha belt buckle?

Article about: Hi all. Just wondering if anyone has any information regarding this ustasha buckle?.any advice would be welcome

Default Ustasha belt buckle?

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone has any information regarding this ustasha buckle?.any advice would be welcome
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ustasha belt buckle?   Ustasha belt buckle?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ustasha belt buckle?
    P
    Many

?

Sorry for being the bearer of bad news. The buckle is GDR and was pimped up with a Ustasha emblem.

?

Yes,
    GDR Buckle pimped with a Ustasha emblem..

Cheers for the bad news.. no really appreciate it

- - ------- - -

Cheers Kurt, I was a bit suspect

Thanks kurt. Was a bit suspicious

?

Hello,
    Here's what it looked like without "Ustasha" pimping, in direct comparison to a GDR Buckle from the nva.

It is interesting that the belt is/was still from the Wehrmacht... Use of leftovers after the war..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ustasha belt buckle?   Ustasha belt buckle?  

Attached Images Attached Images Ustasha belt buckle?  Ustasha belt buckle? 

Yes definitely see the similarities. Cheers Kabl. Any idea what a real ustasha one looks lije

?

Hello Lanto,
    I only found this example of a Ustasha Buckle (ground dug) on ​​the www (Bene merenti) ..

Cheers Kabl

One from my friend from Slovakia.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ustasha belt buckle?