Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WW2 German Luftwaffe EM Buckle & Belt B&N-41 UNIT MARKED

Article about: My thoughts today have been focused on the Normandy Invasion and I have been fortunate to find time to review some of my favorite collection pieces, one of which being this Luftwaffe EM Belt

Kabl - Great information, thank you! Would a "Fuhrpark Lehr Geschwader" be a training unit?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 German Luftwaffe EM Buckle & Belt B&N-41 UNIT MARKED
    P
    Many

Rudi - this belt came to me exactly as seen, untouched from the "woodwork." The difference in dates is odd, but I'm sure it wasn't uncommon for equipment to be damaged and replaced with what was on hand at the time. I do not believe the belt was pieced together Post War as I acquired it from a veteran's estate, but it's not out of the question either!

?

Quote by komet45 View Post
    Kabl - Great information, thank you! Would a "Fuhrpark Lehr Geschwader" be a training unit?
    Yes.... Fuhrpark and/or Lehr Geschwader is a training unit....

Hi
    You're right.
    It's the same with weapons.
    Most collectors go for a weapon, complet with the same serial numbers, but on the field, and certainly after passing a field revision, serial numbers were not respected.
    According the belt and buckle, they are nice pieces.
    Take care
    Rudi

Still digging on this one and found a great reference website for abbreviations (Solbach-Erkennungs Marks). I believe the "L. P. Gab." stamp indicate issue to a "Gasabwehrdienst" Gas Defense Service unit, with the "L. P." portion possibly referencing location.

?

Nice rig
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2