Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Officers Belt

Article about: Hello, I recently acquired this belt with an original 1944 EWX P38 holster. I was told this is probably an officers belt and would usually not go with a P38, maybe a PP or PPK. I dont know m

Default WW2 Officers Belt

Hello, I recently acquired this belt with an original 1944 EWX P38 holster. I was told this is probably an officers belt and would usually not go with a P38, maybe a PP or PPK. I dont know much about belts form WW2 and see this forum has a lot of informed members who might be able to help. I was able to find by the RB number on it that if original it was made in Berlin. I have attached some picture for viewing. If you could look at them and tell me if it is a repro or if not what type of service member may have used it. Any help or informationWW2 Officers BeltWW2 Officers BeltWW2 Officers BeltWW2 Officers BeltWW2 Officers BeltWW2 Officers BeltWW2 Officers Belt would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Andy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Officers Belt
    P
    Many

Hello,
    I see no problem with this Officer's belt. From these photos it looks like the 45 mm example in black leather worn by german Officers of the Wehrmacht Heer between sometimes in 1943 and the end of the war.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thank you so much, I appreciate you looking at it. Glad to hear that it looks like it is original.

Andy

I am with JP, for me a nice late war example
    Ben