Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Heer, Luftwaffe, & Kriegsmarine Uniforms of the Third Reich

Article about: Title: Feldbluse/The German Soldier's field tunic 1933-45 Author: Laurent Huart & Jean-Philippe Borg Publisher: Histoiree Collections France Year: 2007 ISBN: 978-2-35250-010-0 Hardcover:

MAP
    ?

Title: FELGRAUEN, The German soldier on the western front, Summer & Autumn 1944
    Author: Jean-Philippe Borg
    Publisher: Self Published
    Year: 2021
    Language: English
    ISBN: N/A
    Hardcover: 216 pages, 430 photos

For Purchase, contact JPhilip via PM or email ONLY at : dns.publishing@orange.fr

Notes: The book is in English and features uniforms (headgear, clothing, footwear), individual equipment, Miscellaneous equipment, shoulder straps & rank insignia, branch of arms, specialty, tradition and function insignia, small overview of the Soldbuch & Wehrpass, combat & assault packs, decorations, medals and awards, a chapter about official texts and another chapter named Deutsche Soldaten im Feld with models depicting soldiers in Italy, Normandy, Rhône Valley and Lorraine...from June to October 1944.

Heer, Luftwaffe, & Kriegsmarine Uniforms of the Third Reich
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer, Luftwaffe, & Kriegsmarine Uniforms of the Third Reich
    P
    Many

Title: German Combat Uniforms of World War Two Volume 1
    Author: Brian L. Davis
    Publisher: Arms and Armor Press (Distributed in the US by Sterling Publishing Co)
    Year: 1987
    ISBN: 0-85368-667-X
    Softcover:
    Pages: 68
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer, Luftwaffe, & Kriegsmarine Uniforms of the Third Reich  

Title: German Combat Uniforms of World War Two Volume II
    Author: Brian L. Davis
    Publisher: Arms and Armor Press (Distributed in the US by Sterling Publishing Co)
    Year: 1985
    ISBN: 0-85368-666-1
    Softcover:
    Pages: 68
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer, Luftwaffe, & Kriegsmarine Uniforms of the Third Reich  

Title: Rommel's Desert Army
    Author: Martin Windrow
    Publisher: Osprey Publishing
    Year: 1976
    ISBN: 0-88254-426-8
    Softcover:
    Pages: 40

Title: Volume 4 Gefreiter: 5th Parachute Division (Fallschirmjager) Clothing, Arms, Gear, Personal Items.
    Author: Bill Costley
    Publishers: Bill Costley
    Year: 1995
    ISBN: UNK
    Softcover
    59 pages

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4