Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Orders and Decorations of the Third Reich (Both Combat awards and Political Awards)

Article about: Title: The Medal For The Winter War In The East 1941/42 (Eastern Front Medal) Author: Sascha Weber Year: 1st Edition 2019 ISBN: 978-3-947009-07-7 Photo/Scan of the book cover

MAP
    ?

Title: Price Guide Germany / Bewertungs-Katalog Deutschland Vol 3
    Author: Detlev Niemann
    Publisher: Niemann Verlag Hamburg
    Year: 2008
    ISBN: 3-934001-00-9
    Pages: 978

Orders and Decorations of the Third Reich (Both Combat awards and Political Awards)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Orders and Decorations of the Third Reich (Both Combat awards and Political Awards)
    P
    Many

Title: German Wound Badges
    Author: William E. Hamelman
    Publisher: Matthaeus Publishers
    Year: Unknown
    ISBN: 0-931065-07-0
    Pages: 69 Softcover
    Photo/Scan of cover:

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Title: A Collector's Guide To: World War 2 German Medals And Political Awards
    Author: Christopher Ailsby
    Publisher: Ian Allen Publishing
    Year: 1994
    ISBN: 0-7110-2146-5
    Softcover: 160 pages
    Scan of book cover

Title: War Badges of the Kriegsmarine
    Author: Gordon Williamson
    Publisher: R. James Bender
    Year: 1st Edition 2010
    ISBN: 1-932970-17-7
    Hardcover: 380 pages
    Scan of book cover
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Orders and Decorations of the Third Reich (Both Combat awards and Political Awards)  

Title: German Military Ribbon Bars 1914-1957
    Author: Mark Hayden
    Publisher: Schiffer Publishing
    Year: 2001
    ISBN: 0-7643-1206-5
    Softcover
    Pages: 70
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Orders and Decorations of the Third Reich (Both Combat awards and Political Awards)  

MAP
    ?

Credit to Jody

Title: The Iron Cross 2. Class
    Author: Dietrich Maerz & Mario Alt
    Publisher: B&D Publishing; First edition. edition (April 20, 2010)
    Year: 1st Edition - 2020
    Language: English
    ISBN: 978-1-5323-3691-1
    Hardcover: 604 pages

Notes: Comprehensive book about the famous Iron Cross 2. Class of 1939. On over 600 pages the authors present all sixty-two known and yet unknown makers in great detail. On the first eighty pages of the book a deep and well documented look at the distribution, award procedure, and manufacturing will give the reader never before published information. For each maker the cross or cross variations are presented in great detail allowing for the identification of unmarked examples. The book also presents documents, packets and cases, miniatures, as well as the ribbon.

Last edited by MAP; 02-23-2020 at 01:01 AM.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Title: The German Luftwaffe Pilot and Combined Pilot and Observer badges of World War Two 1933-1945 (Two volume set)
    Author: Sébastien Talbot & Stephan Papke
    Publisher: DAMA Publishing
    Year/edition: 2018 first edition
    Language: English
    ISBN: 978-1-9995369-0-9
    Hardcover/Slip Cover: 630 pages

Notes: Comprehensive and detailed book written about the German Luftwaffe Pilot and Combined Pilot and Observer Badges of WW2. Exhaustive research led to all variations to be presented. The result is a beautiful box set with two volumes and a total of 620 pages. All pictures are high quality and large enough to show every detail of an original. Pilot Badges are quite large and the book reflects this by its size of 8×10 inches, which allows for larger pictures, as well as more room for descriptive text. The contents of each volume are attached to provide you with what is included:

Introduction of the Luftwaffe, training in the Luftwaffe, and award regulations. All Chapters begin with a full descriptive spreadsheet with all data and each variation is covered with high quality pictures. In depth study of all three types of the Pilot and Observer Badges with Diamonds. 52 award cases of the most common and rare examples, followed by all matching awards. The best cloth and bullion groups ever shown with in depth study. Awards certificates, miniatures, post-war Souval and S&L badges. Presentation of the most common and dangerous reproductions. Many pictures of the badges in wear.

Both volumes are printed on quality paper and all come in a strong and rigid protective slip case.

Books are available by emailing luftwaffepilotbook@gmail.com or for European collectors via Militaria Berlin

Title: Das Eiserne Kreuz 1 Klasse von 1939
    Author: Frank Thater
    Publisher: Privately Published in Berlin
    Year: 2012
    ISBN: 978-3-00-040097-1
    Pages: 1200+ in two hardback volumes.
    German text heavily illustrated

Notes; Same subject in similar format as those from Dietrich Maerz et al but includes a mass of detail not found in other works. Large format (similar to the Maerz volume) and heavy.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Title: The Third Reich Bravery and Merit Decoration for Eastern Peoples
    Author: Rolf Michaelis
    Year: 2014
    ISBN: 978-0-7643-4803-7
    Pages: 56
    Hardback

Title: The German Sniper Badge 1944-1945
    Author: Rolf Michaelis
    Year: 2012
    ISBN: 978-0-7643-4032-1
    Pages: 58
    Hardback

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast