Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Artur Phleps and Otto Kumm

Article about: Hello, I turn to you with a request. Please someone have a scan of this one photo showing Phleps, Kumm and Kempin in Yerger's Streifzüge, p. 115? Best regards ​​​​​​​Michal

Default Artur Phleps and Otto Kumm

Hello,
    I turn to you with a request. Please someone have a scan of this one photo showing Phleps, Kumm and Kempin in Yerger's Streifzüge, p. 115?

Best regards
    ​​​​​​​Michal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Artur Phleps and Otto Kumm
    P
    Many

Hi Michal.
    Pag. 115 of what thread?
    Regards
    Santi

Hi Michal...can you either post a link or a photo as Santi requested ?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hello Michal.

Do you mean the book - Streifzüge, Ein Photoalbum der Waffen-SS by Mark C Yerger?

Kind regards,

Will.

Hello,
    sorry, i mean photo from book - Streifzüge, Ein Photoalbum der Waffen-SS by Mark C Yerger. I live near former training center Kienschlag in Czech Republic and i collect everything about its history. I heard about this photo and i think its from meeting here. I saw another photo from thread here: Post your SS photographs, i think its from same meeting from Kienschlag, because i have same photo from another moment with Hans Kempin (Kienschlags panzergrenadier shool officer) on the left.

Artur Phleps and Otto Kumm

Regards
    Michal

Hi Michal. I don't own the book, but I found this for you (I think it may be you who posted).

Phleps, Kumm and Kempin -

SS-Division "Prinz Eugen" photos - Page 46 - Axis History Forum

Kind regards,

Will.

Hi, Will,
    thank you , yes its ma old post where i find its from Kienschlag but I think there is another foto in book yet.

Regards
    Michal