Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Beamter Postschutz or Deutsche Dienstpost?

Article about: Good evening, I kindly asking for your help. I am currently researching some pictures for a new website. Here I want to pay more attention to the uniforms. After looking carefully at the pho

Default Beamter Postschutz or Deutsche Dienstpost?

Good evening,

Kindly asking for your help. I am currently researching some pictures for a new website. Here I want to pay more attention to the uniforms. After looking carefully at the photo below, I thought the man in the photo was a postal security officer from the Postschütz. I just miss the orange Waffenfarbe, its sleeve badge and a few other details. Could that also be an official from the Deutsche Dienstpost? Then the dark green Waffenfarbe and the missing arm eagle would seem fitting. I've based my current thought on this thread on this forum: Postschutz Thread

Really looking forward to your opinion. Hope you can help me out. The photo was taken in The Hague. Until the end of the war there was a large office for the Dienstpost here.

Greetings,
    Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Beamter Postschutz or Deutsche Dienstpost?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Beamter Postschutz or Deutsche Dienstpost?
    P
    Many