Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Gentlemen, ive been out of the collecting game for several years. Who are some good photo dealers to buy from?

Article about: I know ebay.de is obvious and I am thinking of going there as well, but I was wondering what sources for originals that you like? Specifically, im looking for original photos of Generals, an

Exclamation Gentlemen, ive been out of the collecting game for several years. Who are some good photo dealers to buy from?

I know ebay.de is obvious and I am thinking of going there as well, but I was wondering what sources for originals that you like? Specifically, im looking for original photos of Generals, and Generals like: Heinz Guderian, Manstein and Knight's Cross Recipients. Ive seen several of Rommel for sale recently-but asking price is out of hand IMO. I had had 4 originals of Guderian-but these along with a stack of my generals images-were pinched from me several years ago, and I would like to start replacing them. Guderian is a priority-because of some research ive been doing on his aide-who came from the 2nd Kompanie Panzer Regiment 1. I had two photos of the then-Leutnant-who was later promoted to Major-as seen at that rank with Guderian in two of my photos. The photos I had were two snapshots and two Army Group press photos-the AG press photos are the rarest type photos and you do not come across these. These are not the same as Heinrich Hoffmann or Propaganda Kompanie photos-and are much much rarer.

Any ideas would be of great assistance and will have abundant thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gentlemen, ive been out of the collecting game for several years. Who are some good photo dealers to buy from?
    P
    Many