Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German-English translation of postcard to Swedish Nazi from likeminded German

Article about: by tomagoy Very nice! Thanks you NSDAP Sammler. The postcard is for CE Carlberg from Nürnberg in 1940. Might have a back side to it as well. Will let you know. My pleasure! No problem at al

Default German-English translation of postcard to Swedish Nazi from likeminded German

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German-English translation of postcard to Swedish Nazi from likeminded German
    P
    Many

might want to rephrase your post here! PLEASE!

Quote by tomagoy View Post
    'Occurs only slowly in this strong winter with 25 to 30 degrees cold. My wife has been in bed with gallbladder and jaundice for four weeks. Let us wish and hope that our great, rejuvenated and strong, brave and believing people, united under Adolf Hitler, step firmly over the threshold of the past year of victory and greet you in this expectation with Heil Hitler, Your Otto Stahl.'

'tritt bei diesem starken Winter mit 25 bis 30 Grad Kaelte nur langsam ein. Meine Frau liegt seit vier Wochen an Gallenleiden und Gelbsucht zu Bett. Wollen wir wuenschen und hoffen, dass unser großes unter Adolf Hitler geeintes, verjuengtes und starkes, tapferes und glaeubiges Volk mit festem Schritt ueber die Schwelle des verflossenen in das neue Jahr des Sieges tritt und gruesst Dich in dieser Erwartung mit Heil Hitler Dein Otto Stahl.'

Very nice! Thanks you NSDAP Sammler. The postcard is for CE Carlberg from Nürnberg in 1940.
    Might have a back side to it as well. Will let you know.

Very nice! Thanks you NSDAP Sammler. The postcard is for CE Carlberg from Nürnberg in 1940.
    Might have a back side to it as well. Will let you know.
    My pleasure! No problem at all with Google translator. You just have to be able to decipher the writing. However, it seems as if something is missing at the top edge. Because the text seems to start in the middle of the sentence.

It might be the start of the letter. Will post this later.

Amazing how you can read that, I speak a little, and can read a bit, but I can’t read that script at all!

Here is the rest...

One part I got myself, the Swedish pamphlet title "Det brittiska imperiets" (right?).

May be this title (despite being published one year later in 1941).

German title: "England annektiert"

Also mentioned:
    "Das ist England! Weltherrschaft durch Blut u. Gold.
    Reipert, Fritz.
    Published by Berlin Rödiger, 1939"

May also be the "Das ist England"-series by NSDAP. Band 1-3+

Here is the rest...

One part I got myself, the Swedish pamphlet title "Det brittiska imperiets" (right?).

"Nuremberg, 11.1.40
    My dear friend! Many thanks for the notepad and "Det Britiska Imperiets" this little document should be much more comprehensive, since the guilt, robbery and murder increases enormously. I am sending you two booklet brochures in which the atrocities of these bandits are described in detail in particular "this is England" for detailed study and further distribution. I am also enclosing two newspaper clippings. That of the "Voelkischer Beobachter" deserves full attention and is meaningful. - Unfortunately, I've been ill since October 16th, first left-sided paralysis, then four weeks of pneumonia and now bronchitis since Christmas. Improvement..."

"Nuernberg, 11.1.40
    Mein lieber Freund! Besten Dank für Notizblock und "Det Britiska Imperiets" dieses Schriftchen muesste viel umfangreicher sein, da die Schuld, Raub u. Mord ins Ungeheuere steigt. Ich lasse Dir zum eingehenden Studium und weiteren Verbreiten zwei Heftchen-Brochueren in diesen insbesondere "das ist England" die Greueltaten dieser Banditen eingehend geschildert werden zugehen. Ich lege ausserdem zwei Zeitungsausschnitte bei. Jener des "Voelkischen Beobachters" verdient volle Aufmerksamkeit und ist vielsagend. - Leider bin ich seit 16. Oktober erkrankt, zuerst eine linksseitige Laehmung, dann noch vier Wochen Lungenentzuendung und nun seit Weihnachten Bronchitis. Besserung ..."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast