Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Himmler photo hunt

Article about: Hi guys, hope all’s well……I’m slowly getting there regarding signed documents and must say what a great help and advice/links you members have given me….it has been invaluable to m

?

Default Himmler photo hunt

Hi guys, hope all’s well……I’m slowly getting there regarding signed documents and must say what a great help and advice/links you members have given me….it has been invaluable to my start in the world of Third Reich collecting…..I have a nice Hitler and Goring signed promotion document that will be framed with a photo of the two of them soon….and have recently acquired a Himmler signed document……but really struggling to find a decent original or press release photo of him of a good size for sale….any ideas ? Postcards and cigarette cards a too small for what I really want……they should look great once framed…..I’ve been to the framing shop and they will be using conservation card for backing and UV protective glass…so once I get Himmler photo they will be going off for framing. Many thanks guys

Cheers
    Mark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Himmler photo hunt
    P
    Many

Ooh, I do love a good Himmler photo. Please share any nice ones you encounter.

Quote by Jeman View Post
    Hi guys, hope all’s well……I’m slowly getting there regarding signed documents and must say what a great help and advice/links you members have given me….it has been invaluable to my start in the world of Third Reich collecting.

Cheers
    Mark
    Hi Mark...Glad that we have been of great assistance to your research...it is very satisfying to find answers to very hard questions in this type of hobby and it just proves as a community we all come together to help each other out.
    You may want to consider joining to become a Gold club member and have greater access to the resources here for the price of a small tinnie

Give it some thought and one day what has been given to you ...you also can give back to another with the knowledge and help you gained.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/payments.php

Enjoy your stay here ...your journey is just beginning and there is alot more to see.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Larry, great tip and will do ! This forum and members have been incredibly helpful in what can be a minefield (excuse the pun) out there……..thanks to there advice I have acquired a couple of great items ….I do try to research but it’s nice to get second opinions lol

Cheers buddy
    Mark

- - ------- - -

Certainly will