Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Jugend photo

Article about: Hi chaps, I picked up a few photo's today and noticed on this one that the bloke sitting down has a nice Hitler Jugend armband on. Any ideas where this photo would've been taken? Cheers. Jay

Default Hitler Jugend photo

Hi chaps, I picked up a few photo's today and noticed on this one that the bloke sitting down has a nice Hitler Jugend armband on. Any ideas where this photo would've been taken? Cheers. Jay.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Jugend photo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Jugend photo
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hitler Jugend photo

Basing a guess on the boy's apparent age, the Hitler Junge standing sentry, and the stately facade in the bckground, I would say that this is a photo taken on the grounds of a school run by the National Political Institutes of Education (Nationalpolitische Erziehunganstalten) also known as the NPEA or, more commonly, Napola. There were 40 of these schools and Wikipedia notes their locations. Good luck with your search -- Paul.

no this is not an napola looks more like an hospital

I'm curious why you don't think it might be a Napola school. There were quite a few of them.

yes but i have seen pictures of them all, as i made some research a wile ago and there was no simmilar lokking one as far as i know