Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

If this works? here are a few of my recent acquired pix.

Article about: Abandoned or KOed Russian BT Tank inspected. If you guys can help me with any of the above in names and units-would be much appreciated.

Default Re: If this works? here are a few of my recent acquired pix.

Abandoned or KOed Russian BT Tank inspected.

If you guys can help me with any of the above in names and units-would be much appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement If this works? here are a few of my recent acquired pix.
    P
    Many

Hi Gizmo8z, thank you for the help in posting these. I tried to fing that image thing to try posting but??? Anyway, thank you very much for fixing the problem for me.

I THINK I know who the GJ RKT Major is, but would like to get some input from those who are better at these things than I am.

No problem! all I did was put [img][/img] around the text you entered for each of your pictures (the text that says http:, etc. etc.)

Great pictures, btw!

Thank you again and, im going to go off and try to do some practucing. Also, im about to start looking for more photos. These include a few original snap shots of Max Schmelling during a boxing match, more award pics, destroyed tanks, vehicles involved in crashes, etc. Ill know on hese within the next few days. ;-)) I owe you. Best regards-C.

I forgott o mention that I had about another 9-10 more to post but I guess their time on ebay has expired as I cant find those wnywhere. Anyway, those included some either abandoned and or destroyed KV-1 pics, one photo even has 3 KOed T-34s and a BT tank in it, more award photos, 3-4 more LW Flak 88 firing at night pics, and I forget what else?

Can't wait to see them. No thanks necessary. Just glad I could help a fellow collector.

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    Can't wait to see them. No thanks necessary. Just glad I could help a fellow collector.

Oops, I think those otherrs were deleted from ebay? nor sure? Ill be heading there in a few to check on some photos I am watching and want to bid on. While there, ill look more thoroughly and see if they are still there somewhere?

If i find them? ill post them here tonight. If not? ill be back late tomorrow to do more looking here. Its been over a year to about 18 months I guess? since I was last able to get here.

A lot of my recent photos were posted in the photos section on a site owned by a few friends of mine called: Index page • www.histomil.com Ill check there in awhile and see if they are still posted there and will see if I cna paste them here?

Yep, sadly, they were deleted by ebay. However, im trying for more as we speak.

No problem! all I did was put [img][/img] around the text you entered for each of your pictures (the text that says http:, etc. etc.)

Great pictures, btw!
    Its embarassing to admit but, I practiced a bit and saw how easy it was to do. Hopefully when I get more in the near future, I will not forget what to do by then?

PS, Anyone here know who the DKiG and RKT Gents are? I can use any and all info I can get on them as well as that JG sergeants unit. Ive tried researching his Regiment and nothing comes up and I also tried his unit as Kompanie in size too-in case he was a Medical GJ, but still nothing.

GJ Sgt awarded GAB. Also, I was wondering if anyone can please ID the exact unit he was in?

Award pic 2 of GJs awarded the GAB-same unit.

Award pic 3 same GJ unit.

There were four being sold, I got the three best.

Blown up Russian BT tank. This sucker was obliterated.

I was just wondering if anyone here has any info on this mans unit? Anything would be welcome ;-)) Best regards--C.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast