Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Loot KV-2 “Почта”

Article about: One for those who like the Russian 52-tonner. The KV-2 is one of my favorite tanks for which I have many photographic examples of. This is the only one with Russian writing as compared to th

?

Default Loot KV-2 “Почта”

One for those who like the Russian 52-tonner. The KV-2 is one of my favorite tanks for which I have many photographic examples of. This is the only one with Russian writing as compared to the ones used as German sign posts or tagged by the capturing unit.
    The tank looks to have ended up in a kind of scrap yard that contains random steel parts from other vehicles. It is surely broken down from wrecked parts as many of them ended up instead of at the hands of German firepower. There is a stack of parts including a gear drive laying under the barrel. The turret is turned facing the rear under which is written “Почта“ as I take it means mail/the post. This is the mystery aspect of this tank. Other than that, it’s a typical shot of a loot tank being ‘inspected’ by German troops. Climb around on the behemoth for the camera.

Loot KV-2 “Почта”

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Loot KV-2 “Почта”
    P
    Many