Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My first purchase - SS volunteer grouping.

Article about: Hi there, I apologise in advance! I don’t have any means of copying these photos at present. I am very much doing this the amateur way for now (at-least until circumstances change). This i

Default My first purchase - SS volunteer grouping.

Hi there,

I apologise in advance! I don’t have any means of copying these photos at present. I am very much doing this the amateur way for now (at-least until circumstances change). This is my first ever purchase of photos from the Third Reich era (probably from any era for that matter). I bought them from a friend of whom I always deal with - he would take them back in a heart beat if they were deemed incorrect. Hopefully all is okay, do let me know what you think. These were bought in mind of making a small framed display with insignias.

I’ll let the photos do the talking now. Best wishes of health to you all - stay positive.
    - Scotty.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first purchase - SS volunteer grouping.   My first purchase - SS volunteer grouping.  

My first purchase - SS volunteer grouping.   My first purchase - SS volunteer grouping.  

My first purchase - SS volunteer grouping.   My first purchase - SS volunteer grouping.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first purchase - SS volunteer grouping.
    P
    Many