Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images

Article about: Oh wow! Youre right.....it is most likely an uncropped example, as mine is smaller than postcard size. Also there are a few minor details that are different on mine (probably because of the

Default Re: My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images

I have a picture of that ship in my collection!
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images
    P
    Many

I think it is at Dunkirk.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

I think it is Dunkirk too.

Cheers, Ade.

?

oh wow. thanks for showing Vegar!! Thats really neat. Im sure a bunch of people snapped a photo of that ship as it is quite a sight. I like yours better as it shows mostly the whole ship. Also thanks for the Info on the location, very good to know. Im glad you spotted that Vegar, good eye.
    -Bill

Bill, I love the pic of the women in Luftwaffe uniform particularly the oversized greatcoat Also a nice pic of the HJ looking ready to go on a long field trip !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Great pictures, thanks for taking the time out to show them..

?

Hey thanks alot guys. No problem...I have bought a bunch of new ones, but didnt know if anyone was still interested in lookin. But I will throw em on here in my spare time. Ya that HJ photo is cool Nick. haha hes all geared up with his napsack on! Those shorts are hiked up a little too high for my liking! lol I thought those fraulines in the luft uniforms were different, so I had to buy em.

?

here are some of my recent ones. Sorry bout the words on the pics, the scans from where i buy them are just better than my camera's digital pics. Enjoy and feel free to comment, ask questions, or share any of your photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images   My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images  

My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images   My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images  

My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images   My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images  

Attached Images Attached Images My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images 

?

heres a few more I just got too. I thought that pic with the soldat standing near the truck with the oldtime company logo on it was neat
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images   My WW2 PHOTOS collection - Third Reich Images  

Very nice, i bought a couple pictures yesterday myself, one of a sinking Dornier Do-18(?) and a picture of men from the Royal Norwegian Navy in the 1950's in America(They are using German mausers).
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast