MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Otto Skorzeny Autograph

Article about: I'm not sure what to think of this autograph of Otto Skorzeny. I know that shortly before his death he did some signatures which I believe were around the date on the back of the frame, thou

bdc
    ?

Default Otto Skorzeny Autograph

I'm not sure what to think of this autograph of Otto Skorzeny. I know that shortly before his death he did some signatures which I believe were around the date on the back of the frame, though the date may not have any significance at all. I took this apart and it's two pieces. The picture is cut from a magazine, the signature is a separate piece with the signature and Otto's name printed underneath. This came from a relative that collected both high quality and low quality German items for his own enjoyment. He may have obtained the autograph separately, cut the picture out and framed it or have received it framed. I think Herr Skorzeny is one of the most amazing men I've ever heard of so I'd sure love it if the autograph is good, but let the chips fall where they may.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Otto Skorzeny Autograph   Otto Skorzeny Autograph  

Otto Skorzeny Autograph  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Otto Skorzeny Autograph
    P
    Many

Otto Skorzeny Autograph

Looks good to me. Here’s mine if you need another example. Always make sure it isn’t printed, though. I try to avoid cut signatures, personally, but as long as it is an actual signature, I don’t see any immediate red flags.

bdc
    ?

Thanks Salocin, I love your picture!

No problem, bdc. Good luck, and don’t hesitate to ask for second and third opinions.