Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"Panzer Ace" and Generalmajor Franz Bäke

Article about: Good evening. Would like to show You a rare & original photo from my collection of the prominent "Panzer Ace" and commander of Panzerdivision "Feldherrnhalle" General

Default "Panzer Ace" and Generalmajor Franz Bäke

Good evening.
    Would like to show You a rare & original photo from my collection of the prominent "Panzer Ace" and commander of Panzerdivision "Feldherrnhalle" Generalmajor Franz Bäke.
    Recieved Ritterkreuz mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern and Panzerkampfabzeichen IV Stufe "100" and many other high end awards.
    I own only few photos, as they are not in my field of interest at all, so You are welcome to contact me.
    Best regards,
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Panzer Ace" and Generalmajor Franz Bäke   "Panzer Ace" and Generalmajor Franz Bäke  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Panzer Ace" and Generalmajor Franz Bäke
    P
    Many

?

WOW! now that is a hero no matter what country he fought for. I wonder if the unfortunate adversary who fell before his guns were mostly RUSSIANS?

Quote by toot View Post
    WOW! now that is a hero no matter what country he fought for. I wonder if the unfortunate adversary who fell before his guns were mostly RUSSIANS?
    Thanks for the first post in this thread. Strange it didn't attract people here. On WAF it got a lot of attention.
    Yes, his unit mostly fought on Eastern Front. You can find lot of information about him on the web.
    Survived the war. Didn't die in his panzer, but still died in a piece of metal- in a traffic accident.
    Regards,
    Peter

Quote by Frikorps Danmark View Post
    Thanks for the first post in this thread. Strange it didn't attract people here. On WAF it got a lot of attention.
    Yes, his unit mostly fought on Eastern Front. You can find lot of information about him on the web.
    Survived the war. Didn't die in his panzer, but still died in a piece of metal- in a traffic accident.
    Regards,
    Peter
    Its a great photo, taken from an album by the look of it.
    Franz Bäke signed a lot of photos after the war and was very prominent in post war Veterans life/organisations.

There are hundreds of photos of him, if it is unpublished it would be a good find.

Morris

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Its a great photo, taken from an album by the look of it.
    Franz Bäke signed a lot of photos after the war and was very prominent in post war Veterans life/organisations.

There are hundreds of photos of him, if it is unpublished it would be a good find.

Morris
    Hello and thanks.
    This is a war time photo & Yes, it is unpublished.
    Some rare photos of him in my thread on WAF- "Panzer Ace" and Generalmajor Franz Bäke - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    I am very sorry if it was not allowed to post a link to another source. My apologies to moderator if I am going against the rules.
    Regards,
    Peter

You are more than welcome to post links. However if your not a member there you can't actuslly see the photos

Great photo, thank you for sharing.
    John

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    You are more than welcome to post links. However if your not a member there you can't actuslly see the photos
    Thanks!
    Yes,true, I do know, that You need to be registered there to see the photos.
    Regards,
    Peter

- - ------- - -

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    Great photo, thank you for sharing.
    John
    Hello and thanks!
    You are welcome
    Regards,
    Peter

Very nice photo FD, incredibly special if its a private unpublished one, special item!

Quote by HetzersGonnaHetz View Post
    Very nice photo FD, incredibly special if its a private unpublished one, special item!
    Hello.
    Thanks. This is a unpublished photo.
    Regards,
    Peter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast