Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Photo of krad riders standing on KV-2

Article about: One of my favorite photographs amongst those taken with KV-2s. I believe it is two motorcycle dispatch riders who are seen standing on the front glacis. One wears dust goggles over his helme

?

Default Photo of krad riders standing on KV-2

Photo of krad riders standing on KV-2

One of my favorite photographs amongst those taken with KV-2s. I believe it is two motorcycle dispatch riders who are seen standing on the front glacis. One wears dust goggles over his helmet and also wears something hanging from his neck. The other man cut off by the camera looks to be wearing his gas mask slung over his chest and carries a map case.
    The KV-2 is missing at least one sprocket and the whole track on the left side. The scrap metal of another vehicle is seen front left of the tank.
    Encountered on 11 July 1941 along the road between Horodok and Lemberg. Less than two weeks after the Germans had fought through this region of Ukraine.

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photo of krad riders standing on KV-2
    P
    Many

?

Nice photo. I like your KV-2 collections!

Always like seeing these unpublicised glimpses of the war through the eyes of those who witnessed them. I would say the item around his neck is a camera in its case?