Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Photo Showing a Jewish Person in a Ghetto In Poland during WW2

Article about: He looks to be carrying water buckets. You can see the white arm band on his right arm. I’m unsure of which specific ghetto he was in.

Default Photo Showing a Jewish Person in a Ghetto In Poland during WW2

He looks to be carrying water buckets. You can see the white arm band on his right arm. I’m unsure of which specific ghetto he was in.Photo Showing a Jewish Person in a Ghetto In Poland during WW2

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photo Showing a Jewish Person in a Ghetto In Poland during WW2
    P
    Many

would you like to post a picture of the back of the photograph? a few days ago i've noticed a picture exactly like this one on ebay, which makes me suspect about the item's genuiness.

I agree with ZeraAmalek that this photo is slightly suspect - not necessarily because of another print being on eBay, that alone is not an issue as a great many prints can be in circulation. My concern is the generous border around the picture, the apparent double scan line at the top of the picture that may be signs of a modern inkjet print and also the yellow cast, which can either be signs of poor photographic fixing solution or modern printing.

More details about the thickness, quality of paper and the evidence of any markings on the back or not) might help.

?

Have you tested under UV light?