Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Photo's,Hilfskreuzer award in wear.

Article about: Hi gents, Besides awards,and as a retired photographer i have been a collector of photo's for years.My focus has always been Kriegsmarine related and i especially like to find images that sh

Default Photo's,Hilfskreuzer award in wear.

Hi gents,

Besides awards,and as a retired photographer i have been a collector of photo's for years.My focus has always been Kriegsmarine related and i especially like to find images that show the Hilfskreuzer award in wear.

Here are a few of my favorites that i have picked up over the years that i would like to share here.

First is a signed photo of the Atlantis Commander,Bernhard Rogge.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photo's,Hilfskreuzer award in wear.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photo's,Hilfskreuzer award in wear.
    P
    Many

Another Atlantis Crewman,Herbert Frolich,communications officer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photo's,Hilfskreuzer award in wear.  

One the right of this photo with the HK award,Jan Gerdelman of the HK Komet.

Probably my favorite image here.

Ludolph Petersen.He serve on Blockade Breakers in the early part of the war.He then served on the Admiral Scheer,became a prize officer on the HK Pinguin,and then became the 1st officer on the HK Stier.
    A wonderful array of KM awards here.

Mtr.Gefr.Ernst Schwabe of the HK Stier.

K.L Heinrich Hille,who served on both cruises of the HK Thor.He was later awarded the Deutsche Kreuz in Gold.

Another Thor crewman,Walter Nehm.he served on the 1st cruise of the Thor.

A colourized image.

Another fine portrait that shows the HK award in wear.We have three NCO's,on the right an unknown HK crewman

Regards,Martin.

Another unknown HK crewman.

The writing on the reverse of this photo reads,"Dortmund,1 November 1941" .With this date i have to think he served on either the Widder,Orion or the 1st Thor cruise.All of these ships arrived safely back to port prior to this date.

Anyway,hope you like the images.

Regards,Martin.

Nice collection martinw , the Kriegsmarine is very elegant.

I wish you well in your collection

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast