Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Press photos of the SS / Hitler / Hoffman Baumbach

Article about: Some press photos of the SS, Hitler, and Hoffman Baumbach. They need to be flattened and cleaned a bit. Enjoy!

Default Press photos of the SS / Hitler / Hoffman Baumbach

Some press photos of the SS, Hitler, and Hoffman Baumbach. They need to be flattened and cleaned a bit. Enjoy!

Press photos of the SS / Hitler / Hoffman BaumbachPress photos of the SS / Hitler / Hoffman Baumbach

Press photos of the SS / Hitler / Hoffman BaumbachPress photos of the SS / Hitler / Hoffman Baumbach

Press photos of the SS / Hitler / Hoffman Baumbach

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Press photos of the SS / Hitler / Hoffman Baumbach
    P
    Many

Great pictures!
    And one from what looks to be from wolfs lair

Last pic is really interesting with the badge presentation.
    Thanks for posting
    D.

That last one, I believe is from Hydrich's funeral.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Thanks for joining us and posting these photos.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Cool original photos - it would be nice to make a presentation frame with all of them together.
    I agree with Ulle - looks like Wolf's Lair in No.2.
    Nick

Glad you all enjoyed my photos :] Very interesting about wolf's lair, I agree that it could very well be possible. I will make some scans at some point so that you may add to your digital collections. Just acquired some more press photos that you will also find interesting, though it may be some time before they are within my possession. Stay tuned , cheers

PS - It was really Hauptmann Baumbach (not Hoffman my mistake from bad memory)

Does anyone have information about who specifically this was?? Google is showing a bomber pilot but I don't think that is him (shaking hands with the fuhrer)

Quote by real steel View Post
    Last pic is really interesting with the badge presentation.
    Thanks for posting
    D.
    That's Hitler pinning the posthumously awarded Deutscher Orden on Heydrich's funeral pillow.

Quote by waffen67 View Post
    PS - It was really Hauptmann Baumbach (not Hoffman my mistake from bad memory)

Does anyone have information about who specifically this was?? Google is showing a bomber pilot but I don't think that is him (shaking hands with the fuhrer)
    Hitler is shaking hands with Marshal Antonescu in the first photo and Robert Ley in the fourth one. Where does it say anything about a Hauptmann Baumbach?

Quote by Ullergaard View Post
    Great pictures!
    And one from what looks to be from wolfs lair
    It is. The photo is of a German-Hungarian meeting in 1942. Von Ribbentrop is on the left. The civilian is the Hungarian Prime Minister Miklós Kállay von Nagy-Kálló.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    That's Hitler pinning the posthumously awarded Deutscher Orden on Heydrich's funeral pillow.

Hitler is shaking hands with Marshal Antonescu in the first photo and Robert Ley in the fourth one. Where does it say anything about a Hauptmann Baumbach?

It is. The photo is of a German-Hungarian meeting in 1942. Von Ribbentrop is on the left. The civilian is the Hungarian Prime Minister Miklós Kállay von Nagy-Kálló.

Very interesting, thank you for the information. Have you seen these photos before? This context makes the fotos that more interesting. The estate from which I obtained these from said that 'Hauptmann Baumbach' was shaking hands, but they must not have known what they were talking about. Greets,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast