Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Press release photos

Article about: Hi all, hope all’s good and well….. for my Hitler and Goring document I eventually found a photo to put with it….it’s a press release photo, but it was the size I wanted ……there

?

Default Press release photos

Hi all, hope all’s good and well….. for my Hitler and Goring document I eventually found a photo to put with it….it’s a press release photo, but it was the size I wanted ……there is a name hand written on the back that was the guy who took the photo….I think ….not sure what the numbers are for yet……but working on it ……have also recently got a Himmler press release too……again it’s a great size and exactly what I wanted to go with his document….and has a great write up on the back
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Press release photos   Press release photos  

Press release photos   Press release photos  

Press release photos  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Press release photos
    P
    Many

Hi Jeman.

What a great addition to your document, thank you for sharing these with us.

It looks like the hand writing says Harry Haynes, Gladstone 6'55. Maybe the numbers are sorting or file numbers, but that is a guess on my part.

The stamp that says Photograph from the collection of B.L.Davis is interesting and I wonder if this refers to Brian L Davis who wrote German Army: Uniforms and Insignia 1933 - 1945, plus other WW2 reference books.

Kind regards,

Will.

?

Hi Will, thank you for the info…..yes I believe it’s from his collection…….think it was taken in 1942 and the guy Harry Haines past away a few years back. It’s a great photo and has everything I was looking for…..just taken the Hitler Document and photo down to be framed…….looking forward to getting it back for sure. The Himmler one I really like the write up about him being shot…..that was fake news …..especially the bit where it says he is described as the MOST DREADED MAN IN GERMANY…….!

Quote by Willmore View Post
    Hi Jeman.

What a great addition to your document, thank you for sharing these with us.

It looks like the hand writing says Harry Haynes, Gladstone 6'55. Maybe the numbers are sorting or file numbers, but that is a guess on my part.

The stamp that says Photograph from the collection of B.L.Davis is interesting and I wonder if this refers to Brian L Davis who wrote German Army: Uniforms and Insignia 1933 - 1945, plus other WW2 reference books.

Kind regards,

Will.
    I've seen quite a few photography items from the late Brian L Davis archive being sold by traders. You're correct in your observation that this is part of his former archive.

?

Thanks for the info…..much appreciated