Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Private SS Photos with H. Himmler. Please help.

Article about: Hello to you all! Today I aquired these photos on a flea market in northern Germany. I believe these are private and have not been published before. Am I right about that? Does anyone know t

Default Private SS Photos with H. Himmler. Please help.

Hello to you all!

Today I aquired these photos on a flea market in northern Germany.
    I believe these are private and have not been published before.
    Am I right about that?
    Does anyone know the high SS members next to Himmler?
    I dont know much about the SS, so I would love to know, wheater it is Allgemeine SS or Waffen SS.
    On one of the Himmler photos is written "Himmler in Belgien?"
    And one of the photos is marked with "Jüterbog 1942".
    Please tell me your opinions about the photos.
    Are private photos of Himmler rare?

I would love to hear from you!
    Thank you for your time and sorry for my bad Grammar!

Greetings from northern Germany!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Private SS Photos with H. Himmler. Please help.   Private SS Photos with H. Himmler. Please help.  

Private SS Photos with H. Himmler. Please help.   Private SS Photos with H. Himmler. Please help.  

Private SS Photos with H. Himmler. Please help.   Private SS Photos with H. Himmler. Please help.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Private SS Photos with H. Himmler. Please help.
    P
    Many

Oh sorry, some photos came out sideways. I hope you still can see what is shown!
    I have already found out that the photos 4 5 and 11 are taken in prague, picture 11 Shows the Prague Castle.

The officers with Himmler are Waffen SS, the image isn’t clear enough to work out who they are. I think the first card with the map refers to SS VT advance in 1940. An interesting set of photos.

Thanks a Lot for your reply.
    On my phone the photos appear to be more clear then on the forum. I'll try to give you better pictures when I'm back home tomorrow.
    Maybe someone is able to see something else i dont know.
    Are these private Himmler photos rare or common?
    Greetings from northern Germany!

Agree. Very interesting group

Regards
    Santi

This postcard also is really interesting. It is not very common to see documents that remember the arrival of German troops to the Spanish border in Hendaye

Regards
    Santi

They are interesting, but I wouldn't think particularly rare. People had cameras and before the war private photo collections would be common. The photographer is fairly close to high leaders, including as Hitler passes in his car so possibly was a serving officer.