Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 109 of 119 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1190

show your signed photos

Article about: Always looking for others interested in signed photos, military, civil, or political. Wartime or postwar. Here are four I favor in Luftwaffe, though I write on the SS have diverse areas of h

Quote by HetzersGonnaHetz View Post
    That’s a shame mate, thank you for letting me know though. There is one on eMedals, done in a biro type pen rather than a sharpie, but with nothing to compare it to I’ll hang fire.

Regards
    Harvey
    I would have no problem with the emedals one, i have seen a few of him before. A biro on a glossy photo can slip a bit, its double signed you can see he signed again on the reverse.
    About what it is worth as well.

Morris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show your signed photos
    P
    Many

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    I would have no problem with the emedals one, i have seen a few of him before. A biro on a glossy photo can slip a bit, its double signed you can see he signed again on the reverse.
    About what it is worth as well.

Morris
    Many thanks for the heads up KMMorris, really appreciate it. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that it’s still for sale after I’ve sold a few bits.

Regards
    Harvey

Does anyone know if Hans Uhde and Ahrend Hoper signed lots of autographs, I have one of each of them, the one of Ahrend Hoper that I have I have never seen another one like it before. I'll upload it later.

Quote by WTolleson1940 View Post
    Does anyone know if Hans Uhde and Ahrend Hoper signed lots of autographs, I have one of each of them, the one of Ahrend Hoper that I have I have never seen another one like it before. I'll upload it later.
    Ahrend Hoper yes he signed a fair amount, was popular with writers due to his youth in the war. Hans Uhde, signed for many years as well but his photo is not as plentiful.

Morris

I have several from him in this collage format.

show your signed photos

Morris

show your signed photos show your signed photos

Balthasar Woll and Helmuth Becker

Picked up this Woll recently. Just arrived today. Morris, didn't you say you know a guy in Illinois who has this one? Because this came from Illinois and matches your scan exactly.

yes, Know Russ Nummer very well, good guy.

Quote by Salocin View Post

Picked up this Woll recently. Just arrived today. Morris, didn't you say you know a guy in Illinois who has this one? Because this came from Illinois and matches your scan exactly.
    Excellent acquisition.

Quote by Salocin View Post

You might get Wolfgang to look at your Becker photo, a lot of the fake factory ones like to use the red/purple pencil.
    No comment on it from me as as his signature is very rare to seldom seen

WTolleson1940 do you have that photo you wanted to share

Page 109 of 119 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... LastLast