Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 84 of 119 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 ... LastLast

show your signed photos

Article about: Always looking for others interested in signed photos, military, civil, or political. Wartime or postwar. Here are four I favor in Luftwaffe, though I write on the SS have diverse areas of h

Forum is always here to help, we are just trying to save people from being burnt. The Rommel Photo i have not looked at yet but I will have a look at it now, they are probably the most faked signatures next to AH himself. However in saying that you have been on a good run with a nice AG and HUR photos posted above.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show your signed photos
    P
    Many

I appreciate it, Morris. Everyone on this site has been so helpful and encouraging concerning collecting our specialties. It’s nice to be a part of such a friendly group of knowledgeable people.

?

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Personally I would have let it go for $400 just because it will be incredibly hard to move on/authenticate as it stands.
    Because of the thick conjoined "er" characters at the end as well as the join "H" lines in Himmler It possibly could have been done with an water based ink stamp which is a favorite for fakers to use.
    However these are just my humble observations, computer screens always make it difficult with these washed out photos. Also i find it interesting that he signed a photo he is not in, there is only one known photo of him from the Beer Hall Putsch march.
    Morris has made a very good assessment of this signature which i fully concur with , it would be helpful if we could see the rear of the photo and what is written thereon .
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Pleasure to see you back posting Paul !
    Morris

?

Still around mate , just been busy with other things lately
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Tried to get a better angle on the signature. Hope this helps. The bottom photo is the back of the picture.

show your signed photos

show your signed photos

With the better photos this presents more issues, the only good news being it its not a water based stamp.
    Himmler signature is famous for being of the most complex reciprocating motion signatures, meaning that he would only take the pen off the paper for the septenary crosses through his letter "H"
    You can clearly see when you zoom in that whoever has done this has stopped several time at the base of "MM", top of the "I" and lastly on the flat of the "R" where they have rotated the pen to make the widened finish.
    Morris

So instead of being a stamp it's a forgery? That's...unfortunate.

Raeder signed photo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture show your signed photos   show your signed photos  

show your signed photos  

Quote by Salocin View Post
    So instead of being a stamp it's a forgery? That's...unfortunate.
    That would be my findings i'm afraid
    Be it a stamp or what i have said above both would be fakes/forgery's

Page 84 of 119 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 ... LastLast