Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

SS Photo Album, Reichsparteitage 1936

Article about: I presume this album to be a gift to a police officer who participated in the organizational aspect of the Reichsparteitage 1936. He may be one of the police officers wearing the special arm

pjm
    ?

Default SS Photo Album, Reichsparteitage 1936

I presume this album to be a gift to a police officer who participated in the organizational aspect of the Reichsparteitage 1936. He may be one of the police officers wearing the special armband.

The photos are of various personalities and the Reischsparteitage events but also include several pages of police in Czechoslovakia at the end. One is identified as Oberfuehrer Martin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Photo Album, Reichsparteitage 1936   SS Photo Album, Reichsparteitage 1936  

SS Photo Album, Reichsparteitage 1936   SS Photo Album, Reichsparteitage 1936  

SS Photo Album, Reichsparteitage 1936  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Photo Album, Reichsparteitage 1936
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Photo Album, Reichsparteitage 1936

Amazing!

I envy you in a way you cannot imagine

pjm
    ?

A couple of the photos are loose and don't have any notations on them. I've tried researching Oberfuehrer Martin and found later references to him as a SS-Obergruppenfuhrer Dr. Benno Martin who had the rank of Polizei President.
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Photo Album, Reichsparteitage 1936 

pjm,
    Thank you for sharing the images. It looks like there is a nice informal portrait of the Leibstandarte's schellenbaum bearer.
    D'

pjm
    ?

Right, there are lots of informal shoots in general including many of Hitler, Goebbels, Hess etc.

?

exellent photos

pjm
    ?

WOW...I'll have to count to the photos. The album on Hannahs is interesting but...I like mine better. I'm not sure how to value mine. I've had it for 20 years.