Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Totenkopf Soldat und Familie

Article about: Afternoon gents, I have just ordered this nice family portrait (post card sized on Kodak paper) with a good image of a Totenkopf Soldat, I think from the insignia he is wearing that he is an

Default Totenkopf Soldat und Familie

Afternoon gents, I have just ordered this nice family portrait (post card sized on Kodak paper) with a good image of a Totenkopf Soldat, I think from the insignia he is wearing that he is an NCO trainee or alike. Any thoughts appreciated to clarify that opinion though! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf Soldat und Familie   Totenkopf Soldat und Familie  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf Soldat und Familie
    P
    Many

Way cool! With the fam prior to being sent off 👍

Photos are just great to collect. Your last one you posted was cool, and unusual getting one of a LW female personnel

Quote by humble collector View Post
    Photos are just great to collect. Your last one you posted was cool, and unusual getting one of a LW female personnel
    I must admit, that even though some original images are "pricey" on the whole they are very interesting, informative and affordable! With another little "addition" immanent in my wife and I's family, I may well keep going along this line of collecting (even though I just bought Jerry's Luftwaffe Tropenhelm out of the classifieds!) as it will not be to damaging to the bank balance!! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    I think from the insignia he is wearing that he is an NCO trainee or alike. Any thoughts appreciated to clarify that opinion though!
    Correct. His rank as identified by his left collar patch and the sleeve chevrons is Rottenführer (a senior private); the lace bar on the base of his shoulder boards identifies him as an NCO candidate.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Correct. His rank as identified by his left collar patch and the sleeve chevrons is Rottenführer (a senior private); the lace bar on the base of his shoulder boards identifies him as an NCO candidate.
    Once more I am indebted to you expertise in the "finer details". Thank you for taking the time to confirm my initial thoughts. Leon.