Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Laugh of the week - Super rare Plaque - a snip at £200

Article about: C'mon - you gotta have a giggle.................... Honestly the depths some people will go to in order to make a buck or 2 .......this is so laughable I really hope no one ever falls for it

?

?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Laugh of the week - Super rare Plaque - a snip at £200
    P
    Many

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Saying that, I'd be interested to know what Panzer pie tastes like.
    It has plenty of iron, but is rather hard to chew and heavy on the stomach.

Listing has ended already. Looks like some poor fool is now £200 out of pocket!

B.B.
    3...2...1... "Need Help! Waffen SS WW2 German plaque real/fake ?"

LOL !!!!!!

Its RZM marked..that means its bible and authentic
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Listing has ended already. Looks like some poor fool is now £200 out of pocket!

B.B.
    +or they saw this thread

BUT on a gloomy November day - it at least - brought a smile to your faces

Putting on my antique dealers hat what I can tell you is that the plate was made in Sweden .... the G.A.B. mark stands for
    GULDSMEDSAKTIEBOLAGET .... Stockolm, Sweden Founded in Eskilstuna in 1869. The twin handled urn is just a trademark/symbol.
    It is also marked NS (nickle silver) which actually contains no silver at all & the ALP stands for Alpaca Silver ... Nickle silver/Alpaca Silver/German Silver were a range of terms to make the buyer think the item has some intrinsic value as a precious metal when if fact it didnt. That said items by GULDSMEDSAKTIEBOLAGET are considerd to be of good quality and are collectables in their own right as they were are revered as a guild of craftsmen who cared about design and functionality much like those during the Arts & Crafts period, although the obvious spurious engraving and marks have probably killed off any interest that a GULDSMEDSAKTIEBOLAGET collector would have. Finally had the dish have been presented without any of the engraving or additional marks I woudl have dated it c1920. Sorry its not good news

Is this gonna be in your December sale John?

CBH
    ?

The OP has it all, RZM ,waffen-proof marks, SS-eagle, SS ruins, poison warning skull, swa-sticker, 1943 date and a fat SS mann in profile!

What more could the Budding Collector want, besides their 200 pounds back!

RZM --- the seal of approval. I'm buying it!

?

Good news. It looks like it has been relisted. Guess the original winner backed out. Here's your chance, don't miss out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast