Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reduced $325 Luftwaffe KG6 soldbuch

Article about: More... by: rheppler Description: REDUCED Hi guys, I have had Steinigs soldbuch for 12 years and since my collecting interest has changed. I've thought over this over several weeks and have

Default Reduced $325 Luftwaffe KG6 soldbuch

More...

by: rheppler

Description: REDUCED
    Hi guys, I have had Steinigs soldbuch for 12 years and since my collecting interest has changed. I've thought over this over several weeks and have decided to offer it up to a new collector to enjoy. There is a thread on him in the soldbuch forum already but I will post pictures here as well. It is in great condition except some bone head "denazified" it.

$325
    He was with KG6 and several other units as can be seen in the photos.
    Awarded Kvk2with swords.EK2, Bomber clasp in bronze, EK1, and Bomber clasp in Silver.
    I am willing to negotiate some on the price... As dealer quotes I got have varied so I'm placing it in the middle.
    Shipping is included for the USA. Outside of USA is quite expensive unless you're fine with regular first class international mail in which case i would include that in the price. If you want more expensive(registered/insured) then I would have to get a quote from the post office.
    Please message me if you're interested or have a resaonable offer! Payments could also work?

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reduced 5 Luftwaffe KG6 soldbuch
    P
    Many